• Question: Who do you work for?

    Asked by 427fate33 to Majid, Hannah on 17 Mar 2016.
    • Photo: Majid Ahmed

      Majid Ahmed answered on 17 Mar 2016:

      I currently work for The University of Manchester as a Clinical Research Fellow, but my work and my salary is paid for my The British Heart Foundation.

      I also kind of work for the University of Vermont (USA) as a visiting research scholar.

      Finally, I also work for myself and friends because I help to run a business.

    • Photo: Hannah Moir

      Hannah Moir answered on 18 Mar 2016:

      I am a Senior Lecturer in Health and Exercise Prescription at Kingston University, London.
      This involves lecturing undergraduate students and postgraduates, providing supervision to research students doing Masters or PhDs. Conducting my own research. I also am the admissions tutor for Life science degrees and the Outreach Champion – so coming to visit students and show them science or hosting visitors at my Uni!

      I am always keen to inspire!